Camera Upload

Ejg3855

Ejg3855

I just setup a server on Unraid, I think I have it all configured as I can see it remotely and have a premiere key installed. 

I am trying to setup camera upload but I don't seem to be doing something right. 

I check the box on the android device but it doesn't appear to give me the ability to select any folders.

Screenshot_20230424-125651.jpg

Edited by Ejg3855
photo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
bdiddled

I am also having this same issue on a Pixel 6a running Android 14. I have checked permissions on the server, and updated the Android app to Emby beta to see if this would resolve the issue. I am also guessing this is an Android 14 issue.

On 6/21/2023 at 7:49 AM, bdiddled said:

I am also having this same issue on a Pixel 6a running Android 14. I have checked permissions on the server, and updated the Android app to Emby beta to see if this would resolve the issue. I am also guessing this is an Android 14 issue.

Hi, yes this may require adjustment for android 14. We'll look into it. Thanks.

• 6 months later...
ScottCastAdmin

Any update on this?  I have 2 phones on Android 14 and the Emby client says I need a Premiere license which I do have.

On 1/12/2024 at 7:08 PM, ScottCastAdmin said:

Any update on this?  I have 2 phones on Android 14 and the Emby client says I need a Premiere license which I do have.

Hi, where does it tell you this?

• 3 weeks later...