How completely uninstall trakt plugin?

fatshotty

fatshotty

Hi
I need to completely uninstall (and reinstall) the Trakt plugin.
Already tried to "uninstall" the plugin, restarted the emby server and reinstall the plugin (than restarted the emby server).
Then, I clicked the "get pin" button in the admin user dashboard and start the "scheduled task" for syncing library.
Everything seems to go fine, but the job stopped with the error:
2023-04-20 10:19:52.342 Debug Trakt: Fetching a trakt access token using pin code 9B57D***

this pin is NOT the admin user PIN.  I don't know where this pin is stored. I need to fully clear all trakt plugin data.
how can i do?

thanks in advance

Emby: 4.8.0.29 beta
trakt: 3.6.3

Edited by fatshotty

2023-04-20 10:19:52.342 Debug Trakt: Fetching a trakt access token using pin code 9B57D***

it could be the pin for another user? Each user can configure their own trakt settings now.

fatshotty

I think that, too.
So I would like to completely remove the plugin and all its data, even all pin from users.
how can I do that?

41 minutes ago, fatshotty said:

I think that, too.
So I would like to completely remove the plugin and all its data, even all pin from users.
how can I do that?

I guess we need a button for that, but for now you'd have to go back to the config page for all users who set it up and blank out the info and click save.

fatshotty

I cannot do that.
I should ask all users to do that 😕
Can I directly delete all the trakt plugin data? I mean, maybe, quering the database or something like that?
Where are the trakt plugin data stored? 🤔

thanks

fatshotty

I opened the users.db file with a sqlite editor and delete all data into the UserSettings table associated with the "2" key (trakt data).
Now I restarted the emby server and redo the "get pin" procedure for the admin user. Restarted the scheduled task and now it works fine ❤️ 

Edited by fatshotty

fatshotty

sorry @Luke
if I want to sync entire emby library with an other user's trakt account, should I re-run the scheduled task?
Let me explain:
- a emby friend-user (not admin) sets its PIN in trakt settings
- emby will scrobble to trakt while user's streaming a video file (it works!)
But the friend-user has not the trakt collection correctly filled.
So, should I re-run the scheduled task on emby server in order to sync the entire library with the admin user and "friend-user"?

thanks in advance

So, should I re-run the scheduled task on emby server in order to sync the entire library with the admin user and "friend-user"?

It sounds like you should, yes.

fatshotty

yes, it is working fine

just to be sure: should I run the task "export library to trakt" everytime a friend-user adds its trakt PIN?

• Thanks 1