One channel doesn't play, only on an LG TV

thijsemby

thijsemby
On 5/5/2023 at 9:34 AM, thijsemby said:

Hi @Luke, any more thoughts on this?

I'm not sure yet. It's odd that it's just one channel.

thijsemby

Hi Luke, sorry only just saw this. Thanks for the update. Any tips on what I can do? Is there anything in the logs that indicates what the problem is? I have rescanned etc, channel works fine in DVBViewer, on Emby browser etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Right I'm not sure yet. Have you updated to Emby Server 4.7.12? Has that made any difference? (Not that it should).

thijsemby

Hi Luke,

Yes I upgraded earlier today. The channel still didn't work, but I noticed after a rescan that there are more BBC One HD channels coming up. I checked just now, and it turns out the issue is because they made a change back in March, upgrading the local channels (finally) to HD. I tuned for my local BBC One HD channel, and it works perfectly! So problem solved :)

One follow-up if I may. I haven't noticed anything weird on my server (and do not allow local logins without password), but I was wondering if you would have been able to shut down my instance of Emby server remotely by forcing an upgrade (as I understood that's how you did it?), because I need to upgrade manually by pulling a new docker image?

Just want to make sure I haven't overlooked anything.

Thanks!