EMBY Server Busy...

kodiak437

kodiak437

Hello,  

Not sure if here is the right place for this but since im only seeing the msg in emby / kodi client i figured i would start here.  Starting within the past 2 weeks or so i been seeing a popup message from the plugin saying Emby server busy: and a percent of a task  IE: Syncing Movies 0%.  I'v searched the logs on the server and nothing seems to pop out.  I've also check the load on the server and nothing is maxed out.  If i restart Kodi, it seems like its fine for a while and the will pop up again (about every 24 hours)  if i leave it alone, it will go away after some time.  I can still play media during this time, but the msg will just remain.  I do have a large library but initial sync has been run and all images cached local.  I do have 6 clients all setup identical and using same logon with the same error.  I tried to reinstall one but the error came back after a day or 2 

If anyone has any ideas would be appreciated

Emby Server: 4.11.7.0

Kodi: 20.1 on LibreELEC 11.0.1

Emby Addon: 7.13.7

Thanks

quickmic

Well, I think your Emby server is really busy. Sometimes Emby's running tasks are in the background.

When this happens again, turn on (Kodi's) debug logging (don't stop or restart Kodi at this point). After a few minutes, you can turn off debug logging. Then export the kodi.log and send it to me via PM for review. (Don't post debug logs in public!)

quickmic

Thanks for the log

Two tasks are actually running on the server:

Calculate statistics for all users -> 60%

Scan media library -> 0%

kodiak437

Thanks for the quick response.  Was not thinking the server as it has always played fine directly via the web / ios app.  I will tweak my schedules and see if that helps.  

Thanks for your help!

• Like 1