Android / iPhone App Phone Slow

WatchingMovies

WatchingMovies

I just went premiere, hooked up all of the settings, installed the android app on my phone and it works great as long as I'm on my network attached to wifi.  As soon as I turn off my wifi and go on the network (ATT) it shows to a crawl and no longer plays.  Tried the same on my kid's apple phone with the same result.  We can login fine, server comes up, list of movies, but the playback is not working.  Switch back to wifi and it plays fine.  Is there a bandwidth setting for external rather than internal on the emby server?  I have fiber 1gig and a new asus mesh router 1 gig so bandwidth is not an issue.  Thanks for the help. 

WatchingMovies

I sent the logs as a direct message, the server is running on a WD Cloud, 

Version 4.7.11.0

Emby Server is up to date

WatchingMovies

just checking in to see if there is any progress on this one, if remote does not work I'll need to get my money back and will use the free version.  tks

Hi, can you try lowering the in app quality setting? This will have the server transcode it to a lower bitrate, assuming your wd nas can handle that. Usually that will resolve issues such as this although for an underpowered nas it may not be the best option.

• 3 weeks later...