cannot play anything on emby theater

wwwjz

some of them shows “没有兼容的流”,and the others shows nothing, they just don't start. appears on both windows and Linux clients.

image.png

Edited by wwwjz

That's really odd. perhaps this is your issue. Try setting these back to default and let us know if it helps:

5c9b141743595_Untitled.png

On 4/20/2023 at 2:30 AM, Luke said:

That's really odd. perhaps this is your issue. Try setting these back to default and let us know if it helps:

5c9b141743595_Untitled.png

tried and it doesn't work. Nothing changed.

On 4/21/2023 at 6:12 AM, wwwjz said:

tried and it doesn't work. Nothing changed.

@wwwjz can we please see a log example of that? Thanks !

@generiqdo you have your instructions handy on how to generate an mpv log file? I think that is what we'll need here. Thanks.

generiq

I can do that but if playback doesn't begin, there won't be a log. 

@wwwjz does it crash back to the start page, or does it stop like it's paused? If it's paused, what happens if you try to skip forward?

generiq

Just watched your video. That looks like a network access issue. @Luke with just the emby loading circle happening, mpv won't be involved. The file isn't being loaded.

@wwwjz if you navigate to one of your videos in a file manager, can you launch and play it in a player like vlc or Windows media player?

9 hours ago, generiq said:

Just watched your video. That looks like a network access issue. @Luke with just the emby loading circle happening, mpv won't be involved. The file isn't being loaded.

@wwwjz if you navigate to one of your videos in a file manager, can you launch and play it in a player like vlc or Windows media player?

they can be played well by vlc. The player that comes with Ubuntu won't play, showing that it needs MPEG-4 AAC decoder and H.265 decoder. Does it matter?

5 hours ago, wwwjz said:

they can be played well by vlc. The player that comes with Ubuntu won't play, showing that it needs MPEG-4 AAC decoder and H.265 decoder. Does it matter?

Did you try the suggestions above?

• 1 month later...
wwwjz

Cause the client dosen't work, these days I was using tv and plex instead. Yestday I tried again and found it still couldn't play any viseo so I removed it. Then I found there's a snap version and after installed, this one works well. Seems there's something wrong with your apt pack.

• Thanks 1