Auto Organize - Fails to load Series or Movie lists

wrapmaster4500
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

wrapmaster4500

Hi, since the 4.8.0.29 update, Auto Organize (1.6.5) no longer seems to be aware of my library.

Any attempt to add additional series or movies brings an error of "No TV libraries are configured in Emby library setup."
There are multiple Libraries configured.

Similarly there is no list when clicking on the drop down for either movies or series. The expected spinning circle does not appear.

The server is running on W10, updating Auto Organize is being attempted via web client.

I have tried Android client, but the aspect ratio is garbled and I cannot get to the filing button. Emby theatre wont load the Auto Organize page.

I forgot to mention, it still files 99% of content as expected, simply things that it doesn't recognize are unable to be dealt with as I usually would.

embyserver.txt

Edited by wrapmaster4500

• 2 weeks later...
kfonda

I have this problem also, on both windows server 2012 r2 running as a service and on Unraid server running in Docker.

I checked the logs, and nothing at all is added when I try to manually add a movie or episode from the Auto Organize screen

I attached a short screen capture of what happens.

Β 

Β 

Edited by kfonda
  • Thanks 1

• Solution

OK I pushed an update to the auto organize plugin. Please let me know how that compares. Thanks.

• Thanks 3

kfonda

That fixed it. Thank you very much. I don't know how you manage to keep all the code for all the plugins and the server straight in your head.πŸ˜€

• Thanks 1