Additional "Links" for external ids

HawkXP71

HawkXP71

I searched to no avail, but is there a plugin to add other external links?

IMDb, TheMoviDB and Trakt are great, but I would love to have rotten tomatoes, as well as others that are possibly available.

HI, a plugin could easily add support for more external ids, although without a source for the data the values would just be blank and you'd have to fill them in manually.

HawkXP71
4 minutes ago, Luke said:

HI, a plugin could easily add support for more external ids, although without a source for the data the values would just be blank and you'd have to fill them in manually.

Thats what I would think.  I read on another thread, you arent "searching" rotten tomatoes, but rather using a ratings aggregator site (forgot which one)

Im assuming that site doesnt give the id on each review/ratings, just the value for the movie/episode in question?

20 minutes ago, HawkXP71 said:

Thats what I would think.  I read on another thread, you arent "searching" rotten tomatoes, but rather using a ratings aggregator site (forgot which one)

Im assuming that site doesnt give the id on each review/ratings, just the value for the movie/episode in question?

Correct.