Recording time

Bamba

Hi All,

I start to use Emby to record my favorite shows. Because I travel a lot I select time of recordings on different time region on earth. The problem is when I setup recording time of the show when I am on different time zone from the TV show broadcast time zone (I use same time like epg website for TV time zone) was recorded at different hour like at place where I am at same time. If connected with home vpn between the time when schedule recording and recording the time of record is changed again.

Somebody have similar situation? Do you have any solution? Is possible to select on the Emby time zone for recordings?

Hi Luke,

Not server remain at same timing zone like TV's. This is strange. I connect throw web page to the server using company computer and can't use VPN. I observe the recording start in this case at same time zone like I am located. In this case I start to calculate the starting time by my location time zone.

Maine problem for me there internet speed is low to check when recording start and what record.

Edited by Bamba

Hi, the apps display the times in their own timezone so I think that might be what's throwing you off.