EHS not updating

dannieboiz

dannieboiz

For a couple weeks now, EHS isn't really updating. I'musing Maelstrom theme if that matter. Is there a setting that I missed?

Good day,

What happens if you change the theme to default or any other themes that have update support, like Chocolate, Crystal, ROC .. etc.

Moving this to MBC forum.

My best

dannieboiz

Just got back home so I'm now able to look into this issue again. This morning, I added a few more movies and no update on the screen below 

Here's the most current log 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/82lgtgbc6ot2igx/server-63518300624.log

MBS version 3.0.5031.21343

MBC Version 3.0.83.0 B10-24.1

additionally, I use starkcover. I noticed that the coverart doesn't get updated. It's showing just the cover but no coverart.

Here's a screen shot, you'll see that the movies shows on the top but not the bottom

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4720/82fa.jpg

Here you'll see that I have coverarts showing on the other videos but not the one from this morning. 

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5996/42yp.jpg

Stark Covers is an external 3rd-party program that has to be run separately.  It is not a part of MB so you'll have to update those covers on your own.  Or, revert all your stark covers and use the CoverArt plug-in.

Try switching to a different theme.  I recently discovered with another user that the Maelstrom EHS has some issues.

dannieboiz

Stark Covers is an external 3rd-party program that has to be run separately.  It is not a part of MB so you'll have to update those covers on your own.  Or, revert all your stark covers and use the CoverArt plug-in.

Try switching to a different theme.  I recently discovered with another user that the Maelstrom EHS has some issues.

I knew I should have said this.  that YES starkcover was updated. the "folder.jpg" in the movie folder DOES have the correct coverart.

And Yes, I did switch to a different theme and now go.

It is possible that StarkCovers is not modifying the dates on the files when it re-treats them.  If the dates don't change, we won't know they are new.

dansblackcat

dannieboiz if you exit mediabrowser and re-enter it does your EHS update?

I've been having a similar problem for quite awhile and never been able to totally fix it.  I think my problem is network, router or firewall related.

I quite often have to exit mediabrower and go back into it before I see any newly added media.

Edited by dansblackcat

dannieboiz

I've tried many things, rebooting the entire computer, existing and coming back. Forcing MB to update etc..

and to answer some of the questions above. Anytime a file is modified, the date changes, hence it pushes the movie back to the top of the new movies list. Been using MB for years and this is the 1st time I have this issue. Perhaps the way MB determine the date of the movie different now?