Can't access Emby on port 8096 : stuck on Jellyfin page

Grundvardv

Grundvardv

Hello everyone !

Here is my problem : I had Jellyfin on my NAS (F4-220), and it didn't work. So I finally uninstalled Jellyfin, then even uninstalled the Docker app. I deleted the Docker and Jellyfin directories from the NAS (I don't know why the uninstallation didn't do it, but ok)... At this moment, I wanted to try Emby, so I installed Emby server app. But, clicking the "open" button of Emby, I still arrived at the Jellyfin page, with the name of my server (and the message indicating that it could not connect to it)!
I told myself that after all my attempts, there might be things left on the NAS, so I used a radical solution: a reset to factory defaults of my NAS! To start from scratch.
So I do that, I have a brand new installation of my NAS OS (a TOS4), and I try again the URL on port 8096... and AGAIN, I have the Jellyfin page displayed! Like before.
I know Jellyfin and Emby both use the 8096 port, but I want Jellyfin to be erased for good from my NAS, and to use Emby instead. 
Does someone know what should I do please ? 
Thanks !

Grundvardv

Well, this is ... embarrassing. It was exactly that. I can't believe I didn't do it in the first place ! I feel stupid now.
Thank you very much, though :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1