Question about "Emby" discord

ADumbUser
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

ADumbUser

Im not sure how or where to report this and the admin/mods (in the discord) dont seem to respond.

I dont think the server reflects too good on the emby brand. I wont include screenshots but I found it via this link: feel free to visit the off topic section.

If your fine with it thats also cool you do you but just making sure the staff are aware of what is going on under the Emby name

Hi,

I login there when we did force password reset, and explain to them there why we did it, next day I login to find my post was delete it, so that indicated something I guess.

ADumbUser
45 minutes ago, Luke said:

HI, what do you mean by trans and libs?

Not sure how I can explain without images. I have marked these as spoiler for people who may get triggered

Spoiler

[redacted]

Edited by ebr
Redacted offensive images

• Solution

As mentioned earlier this site is NOT run by us nor does it have any official involvement from any Emby personnel.

At Emby we are about you and your media and that's it.  We support everyone within the limits of the law.  We obviously don't condone any violence towards others for whatever reasons (other than self defense or defense of others).  The tragedy that occurred this week in Nashville (and unfortunately ongoing in other places as well) is heartbreaking on all levels regardless of the motives.

My guess is that some bot has been posting that type of content on every public forum it can gain access to.  The unfortunate age of instant (mis) information.

Protektor

There is no violence being promoted against trans & liberals. The only thing I see is those attacking the religious beliefs of others & calling them "stupid for praying to an imaginary sky god that doesn't exist". I see attacks on people promoting free speech & attempts to shut down the civil rights of people who have different opinion to remove their free speech rights simply for not agreeing with the mob. Is that going to what is supported here? Go with the mob & say yes people who are religious & those who have different opinions must have their speech shut down? If so that is just sad for US citizens to think that those who don't agree with them should have their civil rights of free speech removed which is what the USA was founded on, not to mention the right of freedom of religion to practice religion how they like. Sounds sad to me. If you don't like someone why not simply mute them & move on? If you don't like someone, why drag everyone else in to your drama of not liking the person?

Edited by Protektor
  • Agree 1

GrimReaper

Guys, let's keep this forum clear of politics. As said above, we are about you and your media. Everyone is treated equally irrespective of which side of the political spectrum they fall in or what their beliefs are, as that has absolutely no relation/impact on the things we deal with here. No violence of any kind is condoned nor supported. No harrasment either. Internet is choke-full of places where such discourses are actually actively encouraged - this ain't one of them. There is nothing more to be said in this topic, kindly move on. 

• Like 1