4.8.0.26 beta Kodi Nexxus 20.1 - Keine Bibliothek mehr

TecEmbryo

TecEmbryo

Hallo,

ich habe auf 2 Nvidia Shield folgendes identische Problem:

Fehlermeldung: Fehler Metadateneditor ( schon länger, aber bis gestern keine Auswirkung)

Seit gestern plötzlich keine Bibliotheksaktualisiereung mehr.

Emby Next Gen Beta auf Werkzustand zurückgesetzt. Danach hat Kodi vom EmbyServer - liegt auf einer Synology - eine Bibliothek eingespielt, allerdings ohne " bereits gesehen" zu berücksichtigen.
Zwei weitere Bibliotheken -> da kam nur " Bibliothek suchen" ging ewig, dann einen Film gefunden, wieder ewig und dann hat sich das Addon Emby Next gen deaktiviert.

Ich habe keinen Zugriff auf meine Daten per Shield.

Die Emby App for Android arbeitet hingegen fehlerfrei.

Da ich nicht so der Nerd bin, wäre ich für eine Hilfe dankbar. Log Protokoll habe ich zwar, hier posten weiß ich nicht, ob das eine gute Idee ist, weil da ja Unmengen an Daten drin sind, wie Pfade, IP Adressen usw.

TecEmbryo

Weil ich keine Funktion zum EDIT gefunden habe, hier eine Ergänzung:
Ich habe KODI komplett neu auf der Shiel installiert.
Ebenfalls Emby next gen - jetzt die Stable Reposit 1.0.7 verwendet.

Nach der Installation - Emby Next gen -> Einloggen auf dem Server ok.
Wenn ich unter Addons die EmbyNextGen anklicke, werden mir alle Ordner auf dem Server gezeigt.
Filme / Serien mit Unterordner.

Filme lassen sich abspielen.

Hingegen Serien -> da lssen sich manche Staffelordner nicht öffnen.

Bibliotheken zu aktualisieren, also wieder einzuspielen, wird nach kurzer Zeit abgebrochen.

Backup kann ich auch nicht zurückspielen -> obwohl die Dateien angezeigt werden, sagt mit Emby "faslcher Pfad" - könnte eventuell daran liegen, das ich vorher die Beta 1.0.10 verwendet habe.
Also trotz Neuinstallation - es funktioniert nicht.

TecEmbryo
17 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, what is the metadata editor error?

It is simply a popup message. "Metadata editor error".
But I have had it for about 3 months, until then it had no influence on the synchronization.
After the reinstallation I no longer have this message.

After all attempts were unsuccessful to integrate the Emby server back into Kodi, I now use the EmbyCon addon.
Works, but is not what I wanted.
And there is now also an error message at the start and end of a movie or series: "EmbyCon error".
But it works.

• Thanks 1

OK thanks for the update. let us know if you'd like help setting up the Emby for Kodi addon again.

TecEmbryo
7 hours ago, Luke said:

OK thanks for the update. let us know if you'd like help setting up the Emby for Kodi addon again.

Sorry, that is a big missunderstanding.

It´s wor only with EmbyApp Android, that is not what I need.

It´s working NOT on the normal way ->EmbyServer -> Kodi -> EmbyNextGen Addon = No

No library update. Just an endless search and eventually the EmbyNextGen addon deactivates itself.

I can't read in any library!

What I use now is just improvised, I don't need a premium account for that.

I would like to get it working again under Kodi.
Without EmbyCon - which brings the annoying error message at every start and stop and not directly via the Emby Android app, I lack too much comfort and I also can not include the HUE.

So I need a solution from Kodi+EmbyNextGen.

Since I have already reinstalled everything, I do not know what to do.

The next gen add on needs an update for the beta server, so as soon as that is available, this will be resolved. Thanks.

• Like 1

i do also have a problem with the latest betas...

on 4.8.0.29 Auto Organize Addon does not work like expected because it says that i don´t have any Libraries added....

what also does not work is if you delete the poster of a section on the home page and then update the library, no new poster is generated. I am back to 4.8.028, at least the Auto Organize plugin works there

• Like 1

TecEmbryo
16 hours ago, b0mb said:

i do also have a problem with the latest betas...

on 4.8.0.29 Auto Organize Addon does not work like expected because it says that i don´t have any Libraries added....

what also does not work is if you delete the poster of a section on the home page and then update the library, no new poster is generated. I am back to 4.8.028, at least the Auto Organize plugin works there

I was away for a few days, so busy with other things.

Thanks for the info on the new beta. I haven't changed anything yet after 0.26 and getting used to the AndroidApp Emby.
Although I suspect here that Google or whoever can log what exactly I play. I want to circumvent this with KOD.

I'll wait and see if something happens with the plugin for Kodi.

• 1 month later...
TecEmbryo

I have guive up. If I install new has work for a short time. Now I use Emby for Android only and life there with less function and And live there with the problem of stuttering subtitles. EmbyPremier is not the best solution, sorry.