Emby on Apple tv navigation, home screen?

Blazejos

Blazejos

Hi All,

I've been wondering, is there an option to keep top/side home menu always available on appletv emby app? Currently, if I'm deep in some season of a particular show and there is a change of watching plans, only way to select something different from home dashboard is back, back, back, back, back until home screen is reached. Seems like a lot of unnecessary clicking.

AppleTV is my defalt home streaming device, and I love smooth Emby works on it. Above is a minor inconvenience, just wondering if there is a option I haven't found.

Thanks,

Blazej.

57016caa49efb_SeriesDetail.png

• Like 1

mgworek

Ran into this yesterday. I was browsing my phone to view older shows under Next Up since the appletv app limits what you can see there (Which I will be making a post about) and since I started a show on the phone to watch on the appletv, it would bring up the show on the appletv and I clicked on like 4 different shows on the phone, I had to keep hitting back on the appletv when I wanted to go back to the home screen after an episode.

Danijjel

Yes please! I made an account just to second this.

Also on the very screenshot Blazejos posted it would be lovely to have Season Folders show up under the episodes in-case I need to skip along.

One more thing, when the "Played" button is clicked it does not update to show it is "Red/Checked" until that page is refreshed another minor thing I took note off.

• 4 weeks later...

HI, I don't have any immediate update to share but this is something that we have been considering. Thanks.