Auto files refresh stop working when series added

ThieuMa

ThieuMa

Hi,

Since few days, auto files refresh stop working when series added, I don't know why.
it happened after it happened after i cleaned some plugins i no longer used. I don't know if it's because of that.
Here the plugins I still have:

- Dlna
- Fanart.tv
- MovieDb
- Nfo Metadata
- OMDb
- Port Mapper
- Studio Images
- TheTVDB

And you can find attached the logs.

If you know how to fix it that would be great. Thank you. I have plenty of them. I made you a screenshot, ask me if there is one you want in particular.

image_2023-03-19_192132021.png

embyserver.txt

Happy2Play

Not sure I follow the question unless this is about Real Time Monitoring.  But yes you have a RTM issue on multiple libraries and need to adjust iNotify.

The configured user limit (8192) on the number of inotify watches has been reached, or the operating system failed to allocate a required resource.

How to fix RTM not working caused by limited inotify instances/watches - Tutorials and Guides - Emby Community

ThieuMa
4 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Not sure I follow the question unless this is about Real Time Monitoring.  But yes you have a RTM issue on multiple libraries and need to adjust iNotify.

The configured user limit (8192) on the number of inotify watches has been reached, or the operating system failed to allocate a required resource.

How to fix RTM not working caused by limited inotify instances/watches - Tutorials and Guides - Emby Community

I tried this solution and it works, thank you. It's just a bit longer than the usual but that's ok for now I gess. I don't know what could have caused this bug. I didn't have to do this before.

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, ThieuMa said:

I tried this solution and it works, thank you. It's just a bit longer than the usual but that's ok for now I gess. I don't know what could have caused this bug. I didn't have to do this before.

As you add more files it is common for the platform default iNotify values to have to be updated to a higher values.

Note the value in the guide I believe are max values and can be anything higher than the default failed values.