Scraper issue with one series

DarinM
Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

DarinM

Greetings.

I'm running Emby Server 4.7.11 on my FreeBSD 13.1-p6 server.  So far everything has been excellent except for one issue.. I've been trying to get the TV Show library set up and for whatever reason it does not like King Of The Hill.  I have removed the library and re-created it a few times now and the same thing happens.  I've also purchased Filebot and used the wiki guides on proper naming of TV shows and no matter what I do it will not identify King Of The Hill and put everything under one item in the top level list like all the other shows are.  I can go through the items it mis-identifies and mark it as KOTH and tell it to rescan.  But then I get 13 KOTH entries at the top level.  Is there a way that I can consolidate them all together and get them under one entry?  

Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated.

Capture.PNG

DarinM

It's just like the wiki says:

TV Series
   \G - M
       \King Of The Hill    (1997)
            \Season 01
                \King of the Hill - 1x01 - Pilot.mkv

Capture.PNG

• Solution
GrimReaper

Try naming series folder:

King of the Hill (1997) [tvdbid=73903] 

Also, put those specials in their own Season 0 folder as per: https://thetvdb.com/series/king-of-the-hill/seasons/official/0

Edit: What meta-scrapers do you have enabled in your TV shows library settings and in what order? 

Edited by GrimReaper
Append

DarinM

OK.. I've moved the specials into Season 0 and I've added the tvdb number to the directory name.

The scrapers are as follows:

Series Metadata Downloaders
The TVDB
TheMovieDb
The Open Movie Database

Season Metadata Downloaders
TheMovieDB

Episode Metadata Downloaders
The TVDB
TheMovieDb
The Open Movie Database

Also, is there an easy way to clear out the 13 entries that are there now?  I just want them removed from the database.  The only way I've seen to do it is to remove the library and re-add it to force it to scan everything all over again.

GrimReaper
1 minute ago, DarinM said:

Also, is there an easy way to clear out the 13 entries that are there now?  I just want them removed from the database.  The only way I've seen to do it is to remove the library and re-add it to force it to scan everything all over again

No, just remove KOTH folder, run Scan media library task to remove them from db, put folder back, Scan again. No need to remove whole library. 

DarinM

Thanks!  That seems to have worked.. The TVDB number in the name and rescanning has consolidated it down like the other shows.  Don't know why that was necessary but it worked.

Thanks again!

Capture.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1