No Video, Audio Plays

thunderclap
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

thunderclap

A friend has an Apple TV and has reported several movies are playing but only a black screen and no audio. This has happened with both 4k and 1080p MKVs. I've had him try changing quality from auto the lower quality streams but even doing that doesn't help. I'm attaching two diagnostics here to see if someone can spot what is happening. Thank you for any help in resolving the issue.

ffmpeg-transcode-87cac34d-88e9-42ab-95eb-95aeeef269c0_1-movie2.txt ffmpeg-transcode-861ae62e-32e1-498b-ac6a-06d9da7c35d3_1-movie1.txt

thunderclap
2 minutes ago, Luke said:

hi: 

Now, why didn't that show up when I was searching for it last night? *sigh* Thank you.

What will the version number be? Do you have an ETA for the rollout? Thanks as always for being so responsive!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
crash1015

Should we expect an update in the next month? Or Is this something you're needing more time on? Not trying to rush, been using Airplay from my iphone as a workaround. Just was curious. 

8 hours ago, crash1015 said:

Should we expect an update in the next month? Or Is this something you're needing more time on? Not trying to rush, been using Airplay from my iphone as a workaround. Just was curious. 

Yes, next week ideally.

• Thanks 1