emby laat: Luisteren hervatten niet zien

wimvanleusen

wimvanleusen

Op al mijn apparaten (iphone, ipad, macbook) laat Emby niet in het beginscherm 'Luisteren hervatten' niet zien ondanks dat dit in de app bij beginscherm sectie 2 ingevuld staat. (zie bijlage)

Ik gebruik Emby for IOS 2.2.7

emby 1.png

Hi, do you have any audiobooks to resume listening to? The section won't show if it's empty.

wimvanleusen

No I haven's any audiobooks. I didn't know that this was voor audiobooks.  The question is then how can i continue with the music I listened. for example, in the morning I listen to a long classical piece (Mattheus passion) when I go home I can't see were the music was. I have to search were the music stopped do that I can continue from that spot.

Ik heb geen audioboeken, wist niet dat hiervoor bedoeld was. De vraag is dan, hoe ga ik verder met de muziek waar ik naar geluisterd heb. bv 's morgens luister ik naar een lang klassiek stuk (Mattheus Passion) maar als ik weer naar huis ga dan is niet te vinden waar ik gebleven ben. Emby onthoudt dat blijkbaar niet?

• 2 weeks later...

OK this feature is currently only for audiobooks, but it's possible that we may add it to music in future updates. Thanks.