Empty rows in EPG

sward

sward

Hello - I recently had to "fix" channel mappings for my two tuners, as my EPG was completely empty. I now have the channels I need back in the EPG with guide data, however there are also a large number of empty rows for channels I do not want, even though they have been deselected in Emby's channels listing. How do I get rid of these empty rows?

sward

I figured this out. Just needed to filter on "not mapped to guide data" and then uncheck all those duplicates. Why are these duplicates even generated?

50 minutes ago, sward said:

I figured this out. Just needed to filter on "not mapped to guide data" and then uncheck all those duplicates. Why are these duplicates even generated?

It's a raw view of whatever is in your channel sources. Thanks for the feedback.

sward

I think what's happening is when I delete & add back a tuner, it creates those duplicates. Would be nice if all associated channels disappear when you delete a tuner.

sward

So I have an update on this: most of my channels are back now with guide data except for FX channel 553. It's added properly in the channels tab,  and mapped to my xmltv file which seems to have entries for this channel, and yet there is no program data for channel 553 in my EPG. What am I missing?

Screenshot 2023-03-15 174534.jpg

epg123.xmltv

On 3/15/2023 at 5:47 PM, sward said:

So I have an update on this: most of my channels are back now with guide data except for FX channel 553. It's added properly in the channels tab,  and mapped to my xmltv file which seems to have entries for this channel, and yet there is no program data for channel 553 in my EPG. What am I missing?

Screenshot 2023-03-15 174534.jpg

epg123.xmltv 30.94 MB · 0 downloads

Did you run the guide refresh scheduled task?