Stop recording not working

csadoian

csadoian

I just noticed this today ... I'm using Emby for Windows 3.0.19 and you can no longer stop an active recording from the user's main screen or the server dashboard.  Clicking on "Stop Recording" does not bring up the "Cancel Recording" prompt.  Does nothing.  If I go into the guide and click on the program I'm recording I can then click on the Stop Recording button there and it will bring up the prompt and allow me to stop the recording.

Server version 4.7.11.0.

My system is busy recording some stuff now, so I can't get you a server log.  If you need one let me know and I will get it after the recordings are done.

Happy2Play

You can copy the server log at any time or even download it via App Settings-Logs.

But are you saying this is only a issue in Emby Theater and not the web client?

csadoian

Yes, Emby Theater.  It happens on Emby Theater for Windows and Emby Theater running on Linux Mint 21.1.  Does not happen in the web client, nor does it happen on Emby for Android 3.2.92.  Those are the clients I regularly use.

Emby Logs.zip

csadoian

@LukeYes, it is still happening on the two type of clients I regularly use (Emby Theater 3.0.19) running on Windows 10 and Linux Mint XFCE 21.1.  No response at all when clicking on the  "Stop Recording" option on the Home screen, nor do I get a response when in the Server Dashboard.  I have to go to the Guide, then select the program that is recording, and click "stop recording".

Also, I just noticed that if I go to the guide and click on a current program and tell Emby to record it, I don't see any indication on my Home screen or the Server Dashboard that the program is actively being recorded.  I think one time it took 5 minutes, another time it seemed to take over 10 minutes before anything was listed in "Active Recordings".  HOWEVER, THE PROGRAM WAS BEING RECORDED.  If a program is SCHEDULED to record, the notification under Active Recordings (both in the Home screen and Server Dashboard) seem to show up almost immediately.  If you need a server log, let me know.

Edited by csadoian

• 2 weeks later...