I can't access the router's usb

Trosk73
Go to solution Solved by Trosk73,

Trosk73

Hello, I can't access the router's usb Sercom FG824CD to add to the Server's library, from other programs I can, VLC, Cx Explorer.  What is the problem.  I already did a thousand tests and read almost the entire forum.  In the usb I have a 32GB flash drive. Thank you.

Screenshot_20230311-103948.jpg

Screenshot_20230311-104323.jpg

GrimReaper

Have you tried mounting that USB share as local and add that path to your library? 

Edit: BTW, although I do not understand most of the stuff in your router config screenshot, I reckon you're looking at the wrong one, you don't need FTP but should be looking at Comp. de red (Samba) tab. 

Edited by GrimReaper
Append

Trosk73

If I put the flash drive in the TvBox it directly recognizes it.  Is that what you mean when you say put it as local?

Screenshot_20230311-125647.jpg

Screenshot_20230311-125443.jpg

Edited by Trosk73

GrimReaper
3 minutes ago, Trosk73 said:

Is that what you mean when you say put it as local?

No, I meant mounting as a local share in your OS. Which device runs your server? 

As per your screenshot, your smb share needs authentication, AFAIK Emby doesn't support that yet, can you create Anonymous share? 

Trosk73
28 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

No, I meant mounting as a local share in your OS. Which device runs your server? 

As per your screenshot, your smb share needs authentication, AFAIK Emby doesn't support that yet, can you create Anonymous share? 

The server is on a Samsung tablet, how to set the router's usb as local?

GrimReaper
4 minutes ago, Trosk73 said:

The server is on a Samsung tablet, how to set the router's usb as local?

That you would have to figure by yourself if feasible at all, but I'd assume it is not, knowing Android in general, it's something that would've need to be implemented by maker intentionally - AFAIK not many of them do. 

• Solution
Trosk73
8 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

That you would have to figure by yourself if feasible at all, but I'd assume it is not, knowing Android in general, it's something that would've need to be implemented by maker intentionally - AFAIK not many of them do. 

Thanks, I got it now, I installed the emby server again on the tablet and now it detected the usb of the router.  What if I play directly on the tablet will jerk, I'll try from the TV to see if it goes better.