"Unlock"? - Cannot "Restore Purchase"

dbaker

dbaker

Hi -

When using Emby on my iPhone and/or iPad, as of about a week ago, I've been getting a message saying, "Unlock this feature with a small one-time purchase..."  But I think I have already made that payment.  So following that message, I click on "Restore Purchase", then on "I purchased this app", but then I'm just taken back to the same screen saying, "Unlock this feature with..." - in an infinite loop.  I've been using Emby for about a year now and  can still use Emby successfully on my three TVs.  The problem only occurs on my iPhones and iPads.  (As of 3/6/2023, ll have latest iOS updates and the latest app updates.)

Frankly I cannot find an email confirming that I paid the $4.99 for Emby, so I'm wondering if I've just forgotten and actually never paid it.  But again, it works fine on my TVs, and I'm pretty sure (90% confidence) that it has been working OK on my iPhone and iPad until I noticed the problem about a week ago.

I'm wondering if perhaps there was a change in a recent update to the Emby iOS app (which I installed automatically) that might have caused this, or if, perhaps my memory is just terrible (which I cannot rule out with 100% certainty).

Please advise.  Thank you!

DB