All movies keep giving "no compatible steams"

GoldenSpider
Go to solution Solved by GoldenSpider,

GoldenSpider

Basically titlle. keep getting his error when I can't figure out why. I can play TV shows of the same resolution and container fine. but can't play the movies.

I am using a Terramaster F2-210

Attached is my latest log.

any help would be great

embyserver.txt

Happy2Play

Really don't understand all this double folder structure but Emby having issues with the path.  "No such file or directory"

/mnt/public/Emby/Movies/Movies/Thor.Love.and.Thunder.2022.1080p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-CMRG/Thor.Love.and.Thunder.2022.1080p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-CMRG/Thor.Love.and.Thunder.2022.1080p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-CMRG.mkv: No such file or directory

LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for /mnt/public/Emby/Movies/Movies because the path is currently not available

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '/mnt/public/Emby/Movies/Movies'.

file:/mnt/public/Emby/Movies/Movies/2010 (1984)/00004.m2ts: No such file or directory

2023-03-05 12:58:58.440 Error App: Error getting files from /mnt/public/Emby/Movies/Movies

OT:  Recommend you disable or uninstall PortMapper plugin.

• Solution
GoldenSpider
3 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Really don't understand all this double folder structure but Emby having issues with the path.  "No such file or directory"

/mnt/public/Emby/Movies/Movies/Thor.Love.and.Thunder.2022.1080p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-CMRG/Thor.Love.and.Thunder.2022.1080p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-CMRG/Thor.Love.and.Thunder.2022.1080p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-CMRG.mkv: No such file or directory

LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for /mnt/public/Emby/Movies/Movies because the path is currently not available

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '/mnt/public/Emby/Movies/Movies'.

file:/mnt/public/Emby/Movies/Movies/2010 (1984)/00004.m2ts: No such file or directory

2023-03-05 12:58:58.440 Error App: Error getting files from /mnt/public/Emby/Movies/Movies

OT:  Recommend you disable or uninstall PortMapper plugin.

AH yeah the double folder structure is a relic that I deleted but must not have updated the emby path. that is probably it. thanks. I will try disabling portmapper as well thanks

• Thanks 1