TV guide not displaying

pdm

Hey Luke,

If possible, would you be able to provide a solution please - 3 day ago my TV guide stopped displaying .

I am sourcing  2 different local xml guide files (Australia) and update these daily, however, when I refresh guide data in the Theatre server, the server does not update.

I am running Theatre Version 4.7.11.0 and a Hauppauge quad HD tuner card.

Please assist 

Thanks, pdm

image.png

7 hours ago, pdm said:

Hey Luke,

If possible, would you be able to provide a solution please - 3 day ago my TV guide stopped displaying .

I am sourcing  2 different local xml guide files (Australia) and update these daily, however, when I refresh guide data in the Theatre server, the server does not update.

I am running Theatre Version 4.7.11.0 and a Hauppauge quad HD tuner card.

Please assist 

Thanks, pdm

image.png

HI, did you check the contents of your xml ? Maybe it has no guide data for that specific date and time? We'd have to look at an example:

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, pdm said:

Hi Luke,

I have checked to ensure that the guide data post download - I have attached file for your reference.epg.xmlepg.xmlepg.xmlepg.xmlepg.xmlepg.xml

What exactly did you check? Did you look at the data in the xml? Did you check the channels and times of the programs?

Did you check the channel mapping tool in Emby library setup to ensure that tuner channels are mapped to guide channels?

By the way I tested the epg xml you attached, added it, mapped a channel to 7flix, and I'm seeing guide data for that channel. I would check the things that I mentioned in my previous post.

Hi Luke,

Thanks for the advice - I remapped the channels as suggested with immediate success (why didn't I think of this).

Thanks for your help

pdm

• Thanks 1