question

gtali7878

gtali7878

I imported an m3u playlist along with its xmltv url about 3 hours ago and the guide is still loading, its at 11.7 percent and seems to increase maybe 0.1 or 0.2 percent every 10 to 15  minutes, is this normal because when i import it on any other app like say tivimate it loads in a matter of seconds at most a couple of minutes? Thanks in advance

gtali7878

Thanks for your response I will attach it as soon as I get home cuz I’m not there right now but could you tell me if this is normal or common?

EODCrafter
56 minutes ago, gtali7878 said:

Thanks for your response I will attach it as soon as I get home cuz I’m not there right now but could you tell me if this is normal or common?

No, sounds like the guide may be corrupted.

gtali7878
2 hours ago, EODCrafter said:

No, sounds like the guide may be corrupted.

But if thats the case why am I not having this problem on tivimate? Thanks in advance

gtali7878

Hello how are you? I know you previously told me not to post the same question twice but this is the question with a new service. I wrote to you I believe it was a couple of days ago because I was trying to setup my iptv service on emby and I was having trouble with it because it was terribly slow to load. After I layed out the problem one of your experts told me that it was possibly a corrupt xml file and he told me to upload the log so I did but I never got a response telling me what he concluded from seeing the log. So today I ordered a brand new service with a completely new m3u and xml and im still getting the same thing its currently at 10.3% and it increases about 0.1 percent every 5 to 10 minutes. I asked your representative if this was common or normal and he said no. My service has a lot of channels (over 10,000) so I wouldn't be surprised if it took a while to load even though on applications like tivimate or implayer it loads within a matter of seconds at most minutes. Of course because this is a server on a nas perhaps this will take longer, and if thats the case Im in no hurry and I can leave it on for whatever amount of hours or days that you would recommend. But if there is a fix I would appreciate it, in other words I just want to know if Im doing something wrong lol? Furthermore I would like to know, if it I open the emby app while its still loading or if I use my iptv service on another app or device will that in anyway ruin the process? And finally I would like to know if when it finishes loading is this something that I should expect to take this long everytime I refresh my urls? Or should it be faster after the first load? Thanks in advance!

EODCrafter
On 3/4/2023 at 3:07 AM, gtali7878 said:

But if thats the case why am I not having this problem on tivimate? Thanks in advance

I wouldn't compare Mate & Emby. Hope you get it fixed.

Guide refresh times should be improved with the next release of the server. Thanks.