"No Compatible Streams Available" when trying to stream audio

spambought

spambought

It's been working fine for months, but now I get that message even when trying to play from the server itself. It's also happened on some videos but I've been unable to repeat that problem today, as all video files seem to be streaming fine. It's happening on files that I had no problem streaming just a few days ago..

server-install.log

spambought

After looking at the log, I see the files are not in the directory linked to that library. Is "No Compatible Streams.." a catch-all error message for multiple problems? Is there no specific "This File Is Not In The Directory" type error message?

I moved the files in question up a level in the folder they were in, causing the problem.. but I tried rescanning the libraries and this problem persisted. Not sure why.

Edited by spambought
more info

Happy2Play
19 minutes ago, spambought said:

After looking at the log, I see the files are not in the directory linked to that library. Is "No Compatible Streams.." a catch-all error message for multiple problems? Is there no specific "This File Is Not In The Directory" type error message?

I moved the files in question up a level in the folder they were in, causing the problem.. but I tried rescanning the libraries and this problem persisted. Not sure why.

Probably have to go over your library setup.

Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for F:\~~SAMPLES\~~CODY STUFF because the path is currently not available

2023-03-03 17:11:35.285 Info App: Found duplicate path: F:\~~SAMPLES\~~CODY STUFF\TRACKS
2023-03-03 17:11:35.285 Info App: Found duplicate path: H:\WD4TB Backup\ENTERTAINMENT\TV\Star Trek\Star Trek Discovery
2023-03-03 17:11:35.285 Info App: Found duplicate path: C:\Users\Cody\Desktop\CRAP\Cody Tunes
2023-03-03 17:11:35.285 Info App: Found duplicate path: H:\WD4TB Backup\ENTERTAINMENT\TV\Star Trek\Star Trek Strange New Worlds
2023-03-03 17:11:35.285 Info App: Found duplicate path: H:\WD4TB Backup\ENTERTAINMENT\TV\Star Trek\Star Trek Voyager

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'F:\~~SAMPLES\~~CODY STUFF\TRACKS'.

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'F:\~~SAMPLES\~~CODY STUFF'.

4 hours ago, spambought said:

Yes you're right, we should improve the error message. After moving your files, you may need to adjust the folders you configured in Emby library setup based on the changes.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.