Connection to android auto

Lwillner

Lwillner

I have Emby set up and working. I can play individual songs in my car from android auto. The problem is when I hit play all or shuffle I get an error message saying I need Emby Premier but I am already subscribed to Emby Premier.

Edited by Lwillner

Hi, that's strange. As a test, if you use the main app and click download on a video, do you get a dialog mentioning Emby Premiere?

• 3 weeks later...

OK @Lwillner as a test, if you try to download a song from inside the app, are you able to, or do you get a dialog about Premiere?

• 3 months later...
Lmw28if

Hi.  I have regular Emby, no Premier, and when I go into the Emby app on Android auto I can see libraries but then when I try to play something I get the message saying I need Premiere.  I have all the latest versions on phone and server.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

seanbuff
29 minutes ago, Lmw28if said:

I have regular Emby, no Premier, and when I go into the Emby app on Android auto I can see libraries but then when I try to play something I get the message saying I need Premiere.

Hi, as per the Premiere Feature Matrix, under the Mobile Apps section you can see that Apple Carplay and Android Auto are Premiere only features.