Error in UpdateSequencesForSeason

HawkXP71

HawkXP71

added a new tv show to my system, and for one season, I am getting exceptions in the UpdateSequenceseForSeason app

2023-03-01 08:04:08.207 Error App: Error in UpdateSequencesForSeason for /volume2/videos/TV/Friday Night Lights (2006) [tmdbid=4278]/Season 1 (2006)/Friday Night Lights - S01E22 - State.mkv
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.7.11.0
    Command line: /volume2/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/var -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffprobe -nolocalportconfig -ignore_vaapi_enabled_flag -pidfile /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/EmbyServer.pid -defaultdirectory /volume1/Public -updatepackage emby-server-synology7_{version}_x86_64.spk -noautorunwebapp
    Operating system: Linux version 4.4.180+ (root@build2) (gcc version 8.5.0 (GCC) ) #42962 SMP Fri Feb 10 16:34:59 CST 2023
    Framework: .NET 6.0.8
    OS/Process: x64/x64
    Runtime: volume2/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 4
    Data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/var
    Application path: /volume2/@appstore/EmbyServer/system
    System.Exception: System.Exception: CreateTitleFingerprint failed for /volume2/videos/TV/Friday Night Lights (2006) [tmdbid=4278]/Season 1 (2006)/Friday Night Lights - S01E03 - Wind Sprints.mkv to /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/cache/temp/b5a3180f4459475388c25c633834d60b
       at Emby.Providers.Markers.AudioFingerprintManager.CreateFingerprint(Video item, TimeSpan sequenceEncodingStart, TimeSpan duration, String outputPath, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at Emby.Providers.Markers.AudioFingerprintManager.CreateTitleFingerprint(Episode item, IDirectoryService directoryService, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at Emby.Providers.Markers.AudioFingerprintManager.GetAllFingerprintFilesForSeason(Season season, IDirectoryService directoryService, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at Emby.Providers.Markers.AudioFingerprintManager.UpdateSequencesForSeason(Season season, Episode episode, IDirectoryService directoryService, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    Source: Emby.Providers
    TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Is an example.  I have attached the complete log file as well.

There was a problem with 1 mkv (S01E03 - Wind Sprints.mkv) that has been fixed, the errors saying "does not contain any stream" can be ignored

embyserver.txt

HawkXP71
On 3/1/2023 at 11:42 AM, Luke said:

Hi, try refreshing the metadata on that title and see if it helps.

That seems to have fixed.  Any idea what causes the issue?

Did the video file change? Or perhaps the first scan attempt happened when the files were still being copied in?

HawkXP71
Just now, Luke said:

Did the video file change? Or perhaps the first scan attempt happened when the files were still being copied in?

The video file didn't change.  It's possible for one file that others were being copied in, but unlikely more than that. 

OK then I can't really say what it was other than it appears to be some kind of I/O problem that was preventing the files from being scanned.

• Thanks 1