Need help resetting password!

BigDChief

BigDChief

I have an account opened (for years) with my personal domain email (ends in .US ... not .com).    I'm a Lifetime Premiere member and the subscription is under this same email.    I have not been able to login due to forgetting my password and have tried to reset my password using the on-line "email recovery link", but I never get the recovery email.    My guess is my email domain is being filtered out generically because of the .US. 

My other account is AustinChief.    I know the email is correct as I attempted to join with my .US email, and the system says an account is already associated with that email.

The email is not being filtered in any way on our end. Our internal logs indicate at least six emails successfully delivered to your family .US email server since February 27, with your mail server response being "250 OK" which is the standard when everything is normal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BigDChief

@bigjohn

Thanks for looking into this matter.    I have found that my server had Apache Spam Assasin turned on, but I cannot find where it puts the mail it flags as spam.    What is the sending email account or domain?    I want to try and whitelist it.

Thanks again for helping me with this issue!

• 1 month later...
TRexMax2

Hello,
I got the same issue, I do not receive any email to reset the password of my account.. I had to create another account to be able to post this since I cant login on my main account. My main account username is TRexMax .

Would it be possible to force the password on my account too? I have a feeling that emby email is getting flagged as SPAM and it's getting automatically blocked.

Thanks!

Happy2Play
7 minutes ago, TRexMax2 said:

Hello,
I got the same issue, I do not receive any email to reset the password of my account.. I had to create another account to be able to post this since I cant login on my main account. My main account username is TRexMax .

Would it be possible to force the password on my account too? I have a feeling that emby email is getting flagged as SPAM and it's getting automatically blocked.

Thanks!

@Abobadercan you help here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TRexMax2 said:

Hello,

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

@Abobadercan you help here.

Done.

1 hour ago, TRexMax2 said:

Hello, @Abobader

Thank you, I still did not receive any email. I am gonna check what I can do.

Thanks again!

The email address you need to reset, it not ping it or trace it the domain address, so this can be it, you using:

sy*****co.ca

Best to check with whom provide that and solve the issue.

• Like 1