EmbyCon Kodi add-on - custom node setup

RonB26

Hello TeamB,

I'm using the add-on with the  Artic Horizon 2 skin. I've set up a widget with a path to the node "Emby Libraries" This shows the "My Media" screen in Emby.
So far, So good.

However when I select one of the media folders, it brings up a list of Node choices depending on the item type.
Is there a way for the addon to show the media as I have the default views set up in Emby server?
This would be great, as It would skip the nodes screen entirely.
For example, I have Blu-Ray collections set to "Default Screen: Collections", and "Documentaries: Folders", and so on.
This is the way I'd like them to appear, both in Emby server, and the add-on.

I do this because of the way I have my folders structured. For example: When I click on Documentaries, it will go directly
to the Folders View. This is the only way it looks neat and organized.

I don't know if it's possible, but could the option "Show folders" option be added to the Nodes choices?
I think this could work as an option.

Thanks for you time,

Ron

TeamB

@RonB26 it sounds like you are trying to emulate the media screen in the emby web client using a custom node. i do not thing you will be able to do that in kodi as custom nodes are to show you media items not lists of containers or libraries of items.

if you want to browse your libraries you can do that via the embycon addon, there is a node in there that will list all your emby libraries that you can then select from, this is a special node with special handling for the library items, i dont thing you will be able to do the same thing with the generic custom node config.