Load Music Folder very low

JeyRom

hello,

I would like a software to listen my music everywhere. i have a iPhone, CarePlay, so it's perfect for me. But, I installed Emby server to my Asustor and it's doesn't work. Connection is ok, no problem at home or when I'm outside, but impossible to see the folders.

Sometimes, I can see the folders but after 5 or 10 minutes (local PC). I try to listen a music, works for one but after, I have the the spinning circle.

I attached 2 pictures. This software seems good and if it's work good, I would like to buy. Maybe I need to buy to work good??

Can you help me please?

Admin, if you need the log and pass, and the address to connect, no problem. Thank you.

Sans titre1.png

Sans titre2.png

Happy2Play

Looks like you have really long response times for playback but nothing else really stands out.

If you have the RAM you could try increasing your default cache size and while you are at it vacuum your database.

Thank you Happy and Luke for your reply,

I put 200MB in cache and I clean the database. restart, nothing change.

Luke, my Asustor AS1102T is inside of my network. and I have the problem in and out. I'm using the software Soundsgood furnished by Asustor. It works perfectly in and out, I can listen songs in my car, but there isn't careplay application. That's why I would like to use your application. So, the problem come from Emby and I don't know why because my asustor is new (2 months).

Now picture of my iphone and the new embyserver.txt

What is your opinion?

Photo 27-02-2023 07 24 30.png

embyserver.txt

Which is strange, just after installing emby server, when the application searches for the music, I was able to go very quickly to the database with the PC and Iphone. Since then, nothing or very very slow.

I found the problem!

Another application didn't like Emby Server. Was the software ClaimAV anti virus.

Now, works good! I can try Emby Server Premium.

• Thanks 1