More Diagonal Green Lines

TolkienBard

TolkienBard

A while back we were having an issue where 4k content continually was playing with diagonal green lines. We finally got that sorted by buying an Amazon Fire TV 4K+ stick. That seemed to clear the issue up for those titles. Why it was a problem through other streaming devices remains a mystery.

NOW, however, the problem is not with 4k films, but with older films from the 70s, 80s, and even early 90s. Movies ripped from DVD to the server, such as Good Morning Vietnam and Dead Poets Society are now the issue. Playing almost any of those movies results in that same 4k+ stick delivering the video with thin diagonal green lines.

Once again, I am at a loss to figure out why streaming to this device is having so many issues. It's making it difficult to watch nearly 60% of my collection.

ffmpeg-directstream-b71a21c4-affe-41b5-b907-102787034f8b_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-b4471189-62e0-4742-9c8d-45580c079600_1.txt embyserver.txt 1.txt

TolkienBard

I will ask my brother to try it this evening and let you know. Currently, I can only report on what happens using the Emby app on his Fire Stick 4k+

• Thanks 1