Emby and play all titles

EmTKn

On my Asustore run the Emby as non-premium. When I start Emby by browser or App I only can play one Titel in time. I cannot find out what to do that all Titel will be played. All what i be tried don't work. Is this only a premium function? Thanks for help what / how to do.

Hello! Thanks for your answer. Today i have tried again and it seems that it works well. Maybe the emby,-server had a problem yesterday?? My NAS restarted automatically in the night and it seems that it heals the problem!? I will have a look for it. Regards 

Hello again! I´m sorry but my problem is still there.- Problem: I use Emby on Asusstore 6402. The emby has version 47.11. .  I choose a album and choose "Alle spielen". The Album-List shows all title. After playback one song the function "Alle spielen" stops. (it seems, that on every try, the following song will be played)

I´ve tryed this from Windows-Browser, Macbook an Android but the result is the same on every system. - Trying change the emby prameters are no help. On last I have restart my Asustore more than one time, but this is no way.- It seems that my luck some times ago was a "coincidence"!?

• 3 weeks later...