Emby App for iOS

KLF&TLF

KLF&TLF

Hi guys

Since the update a few days ago the App is not opening, it just hangs on the logo screen (sorry can't think what to call it but screenshot attached)

I have tried a few things including a full power cycle of iMac, restarting the Emby server, leaving it alone to open on its on anywhere from 5 mins to 12 hours to see if that fixes it and and nothing seems to help.

Dont know how to give you the logs to show you what's going on however I am thinking you are going to possible tell me that my iMac won't be supported because it is running Catalina 10.15.7

So that brings me to the next issue that I have being the web browser (yes I use Safari). This started months ago and because it doesn't really affect me I never really worried but now with the app not opening it is an issue. So the problem is I start to watch a show and regardless of where I start viewing from the show closes automatically and marks the episode as played. So the solution now is to either watch in Plex or VLC the show I have on in the background while cooking. 

This is all I have for Apple related issues 

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 9.54.28 am.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 10.04.15 am.png

• 1 month later...
KLF&TLF

While I am not sure if this has been fixed mine still hangs. Then Chrome and Safari start the viewing ability and then crashes and moves me to the next episode but I have a solution and it is to use Brave.

Just thought I would let you know Emby and Brave work a treat

• 2 weeks later...