android client cannot control display brightness when playing video

bbbbb

emby android version 3.2.92

After testing Samsung s20, android 12 system, the emby android client can play video and control the screen brightness normally.

After testing Samsung s20+, android 11 system, the emby android client cannot control the screen brightness normally when playing videos. At the beginning, slide the brightness bar once, and the brightness will drop to zero, and you cannot adjust any brightness again. You must turn off emby to return to normal.

Is there a problem with compatibility? Users in other Google play stores also reported this problem. I hope the official can fix it.

20230221_193420.mp4    The first video is for Samsung s20 mobile phone

mmexport1676979591071.mp4 The second video is for Samsung s20+ mobile phone

• 1 month later...
ZeeNetTV

Update: Don't ask me how, but the issue seems to somehow have corrected itself. When I went to bed it was still doing it, when I got up, it was working like there never was an issue...so I guess that's that then lol

7 hours ago, ZeeNetTV said:

Update: Don't ask me how, but the issue seems to somehow have corrected itself. When I went to bed it was still doing it, when I got up, it was working like there never was an issue...so I guess that's that then lol

Maybe a system update?

• 3 weeks later...
ZeeNetTV
On 4/7/2023 at 11:09 AM, Luke said:

Maybe a system update?

This problem corrected itself almost a month ago, as what you quoted me on states. I made another post a few hours ago on the forum about an entirely different problem. As far as the previous problem is concerned, again, I did nothing. It corrected as I slept. When I used it the next day, I was able to adjust brightness, no issue. I don't know why this message just made it into my inbox. When it popped up, I thought it was about my new issue. Sorry for the confusion, but my current problem is a new post I made in the forum. Thanks though!