Emby won’t work.. either crash’s Roku, or times out

imovaherenow

imovaherenow

It’s very inconsistent… I have access to a friends Emby server.. I can load up Emby fine on my iPhone .. but on both my Roku premiere and Roku streaming stick I can’t always get Emby to work.. it reboots the Roku or I get a timeout error or the circle thing just spins in the middle.. when it has worked on both the Roku devices it’s worked fine.. but more often then not it fails to work

The sever is awake and running fine

• 4 months later...

@Tiffany_We have these forums to help them. That is what the Roku section is for. Why are you having just 2 posts both of which advise users to go to the Roku forums? Is it because you've spammed those Roku forums so much and most of their posts are filled with your answers filled with spam links inside to malicious URLs? Now you come here to bring users to that same BS? To infect the users of these forums or cause harm to our community? Is that what you are doing? Be honest? It is okay to tell the truth.

@AbobaderCan you kindly help this person to the door. Thank you very much.

Edited by speechles
  • Like 1

@LukeThe user imovaherenow is the OP of the thread. If is Tiffany_ who is leading users to go to Roku forums instead of seeking help here. In a vain attempt to lead them to posts laden with malicious URLs they hope users might click. But joke is on them. Roku has cleaned up most of those posts into vapor now. So having users go to those forums and telling people that here is leading me to suspect Tiffany is trying to pollute threads here.

@imovaherenowPlease give us the information shown in Luke's post above. We are here to help you. Thanks very much.

2 hours ago, speechles said:

Can you kindly help this person to the door. Thank you very much.

Done.

You guys realize  you are responding to a stale topic that was necro'd by a spammer...

1 hour ago, imovaherenow said:

I don’t have access to log files

@imovaherenowwe will need the admin of the server to help troubleshoot this. Can you please let them know about this so that they can come here and provide the information requested? Thanks !