Missing scrollbars in WebApp configuration in Firefox

jedu666

Hello,

I notice missing scrollbars in some part of web app configuration, user is not able to configure it.

Server version : 4.7.11.0 on Debian 11

1) Dlna -> Profiles

image.thumb.png.f5bbfb7c9fef4d803963d8547754e16d.png

2) Cinema intros.

image.thumb.png.31250345f5056a5f7c1d8b0f9c5e62c4.png

On Chrome everything is working fine :

image.thumb.png.b59da0fc247de3e7aa653924d6a3aa0b.png

Happy2Play

Update your FireFox as 102 had lots of issues reported back then.  103+ resolves all other issues introduced in FF102.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Happy2Play said:

Update your FireFox as 102 had lots of issues reported back then.  103+ resolves all other issues introduced in FF102.

Oh yes, forgot about that. Thanks.

Hi,

Thx for your fast response.

I think i will need to wait, since im using esr version :

firefox-esr is already the newest version (102.8.0esr-1~deb11u1).

justinrh
18 hours ago, Luke said:

Can you try our hosted web app. http://app.emby.media

For the unlearned, Luke, what is this?  How is it different than his web app?  It looks like it is just a diff way to log in to his local server.  is app.emby.media a diff interface than http://hisServer/web?

GrimReaper
27 minutes ago, justinrh said:

For the unlearned, Luke, what is this?  How is it different than his web app?

Local Web app is the one that comes bundled with your server and to which you connect via IP/domain:port in the address bar. 

Hosted Web app is the one you load from Emby's servers (app.emby.media) where you can connect either through Emby Connect or manually via IP/domain and port (there are respective entry fields for each). 

justinrh

But even then, after you login, you are connected to your local server and using the same web app either way, right?  I'm not using Emby's servers after login am I?

1 hour ago, justinrh said:

For the unlearned, Luke, what is this?  How is it different than his web app?  It looks like it is just a diff way to log in to his local server.  is app.emby.media a diff interface than http://hisServer/web?

You are still connected directly to your server. It's just the app that is hosted, and is a little bit ahead with newer development so that's why I asked him to try it.

justinrh

Sorry for being dunce, but I'm still missing something.  So I'm using the UI/front end at emby.com (all the bits are in the cloud), but emby.com is connected to MyLocalEmbyServer:8096?  If I watch a video, am I streaming thru emby.com or directly from MyLocalEmbyServer?

GrimReaper

Server-client connection is always direct, nothing gets routed. It's only the Web app that differs, whether it's loaded from your server installation or from Emby's servers. In either case, you are always connecting directly to your server. 

• Thanks 1