Intro Skip Button

TXK57

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong with the config on skip intro plugin. I've noticed that in the playback settings on web, iOS, and nvidia shield show the option to display a skip intro button. However, it never shows and I have to just use the auto skip intro feature. I would like to have and utilize the skip intro button.

Could someone let me know where to start checking what might be going on.

HI, can you please provide an example? Also are you aware that you don't need this plugin in order to skip intros?

I was not aware that you didn't need this plugin to skip intros. I've been using this plugin since it was back in beta and you had to load it manually. Once it was released in the plugin store I removed the old version and installed the latest plugin. The plugin works if I have it set to auto skip the intro.

For any tv show I have the button never displays on web, iOS, shield even though I have the option set to show skip intro button.

image.png.ac62dba4a3458579c890d2c1de2b02ba.png

Try removing the plugin, then restarting the server and refreshing metadata on existing episodes. Check your library options first to ensure that intro detection is enabled.

Please see if that helps.

I think this was the issue. I thought it was running off that plugin. I didn't have the intro detection enabled on that library. It is scanning now.

I will report back to verify, but 99% sure that was the issue. Thank you!

Just wanted to say thank you again on this! I missed having the option turned on in the library to scan. Shows now have skip intro button and it is working well. Great work adding this directly into the core app!

Edited by TKX57
  • Thanks 1