Emby not showing "continuing" tv series

Berzzerker

Berzzerker

I recently updated to Version 4.7.11.0 on my synology.  I streamlined the naming of my tv series collection. All names complied with the emby naming conventions, but I used multiple formats. I wanted one, comprehensive naming and tag format for the entire collection, and changed all names to this format.   I also added quite some content, so needless to say my database is doing a lot of rebuilding at the moment.

Is it due to this rebuilding, but I noticed something strange,  when I open my TV show library, It doesn't show any TV show that has not ended. (status 'continuing' on TVDB).  I do have 'Battlebots' showing up in Latest TV shows as I added a new episode.   I ca

Berzzerker

oops, hit the submit by accident.

continuing...

I can acces my other episodes of that show there, but 'Battlebots' doesn't show up in my TV show Library.  None of the TV shows with TVDB status 'continuing' show up there.  Even those which name formats were not altered.

Before my update to this emby version, I had the filter "status ended' on.  Not sure if it has anything to do with this issue.

Happy2Play

Sounds like a stuck filter but don't see this filter you are referring too.

GrimReaper

AFAIK status filter was lost in latest reshuffling.

Edit: Yep. 

Edited by GrimReaper
Link
  • Like 1

Sorry, my mistake. This filter has already been restored for the 4.8 release. What you can do in the meantime is clear browsing data using the web browser and that should reset it.