web client - unable to mark seasons as watched

spon

Hello,

I am unable to mark whole seasons as watched in the web client. I can mark entire series or individual episodes, but not seasons. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Thanks

Hi Luke. Sorry about that. 

I'm on server 3.0.5395. I'm not sure if there is a log file for the server or the web client, but I wasn't able to locate one. 

The issue that I'm having is that when I select the watched checkbox from the web client UI (as shown below), the watched status is not retained. As soon as I leave that screen (clicking back, click a menu item, go into an episode, etc) and then go back to the Season, it it unwatched. Clicking the watched checkbox for a Series or Episode works fine, but the Season doesn't seem to be working for me. 

post-1690-0-74151300-1413601400_thumb.jpg

Beardyname

Hi Luke. Sorry about that. 

I'm on server 3.0.5395. I'm not sure if there is a log file for the server or the web client, but I wasn't able to locate one. 

The issue that I'm having is that when I select the watched checkbox from the web client UI (as shown below), the watched status is not retained. As soon as I leave that screen (clicking back, click a menu item, go into an episode, etc) and then go back to the Season, it it unwatched. Clicking the watched checkbox for a Series or Episode works fine, but the Season doesn't seem to be working for me. 

As it states on that page that Luke linked to, server-logs can be found in : %appdata%\MediaBrowser-Server\logs