Samsung Hospitality HG43EJ690YB

mewkoff

Good day, is it possible to install app to hotel Samsung HG43EJ690YB? This is version if I'm correct only for hotels, because on box written hospitality Samsung.

Thx

Hello, finally I succeed to install it, but not new version, some old one from 2020. For new one I always got error invalid app package for security check failed. I tried to keep longer internet connection, but without success.

• 1 month later...
SamsungH

Hello, Is it possible to make new update work also with Samsung hospitality TVs.

Version that is working with these models is from 21/12/2020 and all newer ones that I tried return error message:

Invalid app package for security check failed

We recently bought more than 1000 of these TVs and we would like to use Emby as media server. Same model as mewkoff is mentioning (he is my colleague)

With older version it is all usable but there is no fast forwarding and it is sometimes needed.

On 3/1/2023 at 4:45 AM, SamsungH said:

Hello, Is it possible to make new update work also with Samsung hospitality TVs.

Version that is working with these models is from 21/12/2020 and all newer ones that I tried return error message:

Invalid app package for security check failed

We recently bought more than 1000 of these TVs and we would like to use Emby as media server. Same model as mewkoff is mentioning (he is my colleague)

With older version it is all usable but there is no fast forwarding and it is sometimes needed.

HI, yes we'll have a new USB build in the next day or two.