Won't connect to server from Android app

Torment78

Torment78

Hello so just a couple of days ago it stopped connecting to my server from the android app both on my mobile samsung s22 ultra and a tab a7

Same issue in both .I can connect direct to sever via browser on both but not via the app if I put in my Https adress in add server it says can't connect .if I use http cant connect .if I try emby connect and I use one of my login account it keeps saying wrong user or password but it's not .if I use admin account then it just rolls back to the page before. 

It worked on both the tab and phone a couple of days ago .

And on local network  it works no issues 

Also can't connect to server via connect in the browser same issue there

Edited by Torment78

GrimReaper
16 hours ago, Torment78 said:

if I try emby connect and I use one of my login account it keeps saying wrong user or password but it's not

16 hours ago, Torment78 said:

Also can't connect to server via connect in the browser same issue there

Have you changed your password recently?

Torment78

Yeah I changed it yesterday becouse it kept saying wrong password or user even though I was shure it wasent wrong 

So I changed both my user and my admin password on the server and I know they are ok becouse I can direct log in .

The I changed the connect password 

. So on my admin account when I try logging in it just roles back to the page saying logg in with connect or add a new server .on the user it says  wrong password  or user and that is in the app. and the browser when using emby.media 

GrimReaper
Just now, Torment78 said:

The I changed the connect password 

You'll have to re-link your Connect account due to recent issues which are applicable to the "Member" group/inactive accounts you're falling into: login with your local user, edit desired user, clear "(Optional) Emby Connect e-mail address" field, save, re-enter email address, save again.

• Like 1

Torment78

Got it working in the app for some reason 8920 was not working any in the app just as a test I added 443 and poff now it work why the hell That happen

Thank you guys and I will do the account re connect after work 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1