Native video player

Seanmac6

Seanmac6

Still see no volume bar does that mean still working on it? also it would be nice to just see a still image when pause video like the first photo instead of the second photo 

IMG_4540.jpg

IMG_4542.jpg

Hi, isn't it easier to just use the volume buttons on the remote? I don't think a volume bar in the video player on a TV device is very common, right?

Seanmac6
47 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, isn't it easier to just use the volume buttons on the remote? I don't think a volume bar in the video player on a TV device is very common, right?

I get what you saying but what if the video has multiple audio tracks such as other langugages
english spanish chinese or whatever language how would change it without the volume bar?

18 hours ago, Seanmac6 said:

I get what you saying but what if the video has multiple audio tracks such as other langugages
english spanish chinese or whatever language how would change it without the volume bar?

You don't need a volume bar to change subtitles. Isn't there the subtitle icon in the video player? I see it in your screenshot.

samuelqwe
30 minutes ago, Luke said:

You don't need a volume bar to change subtitles. Isn't there the subtitle icon in the video player? I see it in your screenshot.

He was talking about different audio tracks,  but regardless there is a button already to switch that too.

Seanmac6
3 hours ago, samuelqwe said:

He was talking about different audio tracks,  but regardless there is a button already to switch that too.

Exactly what i meant see u get it lol wasn't talking about subtitles was talking about audio tracks
like on netflix u can change audio tracks what button is that btw?

samuelqwe
35 minutes ago, Seanmac6 said:

Exactly what i meant see u get it lol wasn't talking about subtitles was talking about audio tracks
like on netflix u can change audio tracks what button is that btw?

When the video file has multiple audio tracks, there should be a music note icon next to (or in the same area as) the CC/subtitles icon.

• Thanks 1