Live TV Guide - Station Logos go to Dark Version

danmarcoux

danmarcoux

I don't even know how to search for this.  Somebody has to have noticed this before...

The first time I bring up the Guide, station logos look fine.  I.e, the "Light Version" (or the "Light with Color" version) of the logos appear.  If I scroll up at any time, the "Light Version" of the logos now switch to the "Dark Version" and will stay that way until I exit the app.   In the Channels section under Live TV, it always shows the "Light Version" as expected.

I couldn't find a way in the Roku App to change the Theme from Dark to Light to try to more testing, but I did change it on the Web Version and it didn't carry through to the Roku.  

I don't know if it effects other apps, but works as expected on the Web App.

The version number of the server is 4.7.11.0 (I think that's the server version number, it's what appears on the Dashboard in the Web App.)

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here a are two thousand words.  The first image shows the channel logos as expected, the second image shows the "Dark Version" of the logos when I scroll up.  (Excuse the smudges and the glares on the TV screen.  The glares are only noticeable because of the camera angle, and I honestly didn't know the smudges were there because they only show up on the camera or from a certain angle.  They have since been cleaned up. :) )IMG_0124.thumb.jpg.9eb9329223b85f15a961163cc940346c.jpgIMG_0125.thumb.jpg.e385081cab5011e7590f97d5ef40bbf5.jpg

Edited by danmarcoux

Hmmm... you are the first one to report this.  That may just be because most people don't have multiple versions of those logos but we'll take a look.

Thanks.

danmarcoux

With a lot of the logos I just let Emby do the job of filling the logos (my M3U doesn't have a logo for the channels), which for the most part includes Dark, Light and Color.  

I went through the trouble of creating logos like the "Fox 40" one on the top of the pictures which are viewable on Dark and Light themes, then deleting the auto assigned logos and adding the ones I created just to Dark.   Emby did a fine job re-populating the Light and Color logos from it's source, so I had to replace all three with my logos.  Tedious, long, job. (I really really really wish there was some way to programmatically to delete and populate the logos, or at the very least keyboard shorts in the app!)  Then one day something changed (my M3U file? I really don't know) and all the logos were back to the default and a good majority of the channels were not Automatically Mapped.