How to delete a library which cannot be seen at server?

anhil
Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

I am running Emby Server 4.8.0.21 beta in my QNAP TS-873A, so this might have as well belonged to the beta forum, but i really do not know.
I have not modified the Emby Server directories or contents by accessing my QNAP by SSH or Telnet or similar. The situation illustrated below has been produced solely by Emby itself.

Illustration.thumb.jpg.1420ee5a1fc27e79bafd586f89ebdde7.jpg

There is an empty media library which I have named "How to Delete This?" (to illustrate my problem) using the 3 dot menu and the command "Edit Metadata". The folder is visible when browsing the contents (the upper part of my picture above) but when I go to manage Emby Server (the bottom part of my picture), this empty library is not there. It should be visible in order to aceess the 3 dot menu and the command "Remove". Any ideas how to get rid of this ghost library? Sorry in case I repeat a trivial question answered already before.

Cheers,
anhil

Edited by anhil
Fix some typos

6 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

What was the original library name? 

Sorry, I should have given it in the first place. It was IPTV.

• Solution
GrimReaper

Remove IPTV plugin or disable access to IPTV Channel in your user settings>Access tab.

19 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Remove IPTV plugin or disable access to IPTV Channel in your user settings>Access tab.

That was it! I forgot, that I still had the IPTV plugin installed. I first restored the original library name back to IPTV and then removing the IPTV plugin removed the library as well. Thank you!

• Like 1