Couple of things

ReadySalted

ReadySalted

I have a problem with full screen. Emby Theatre never goes full screen on first launch, only the 2nd and thereafter. So I have to close it and launch again. Is that a bug?

See picture, I feel like the tv episode thumbnail/focus is in the wrong position. The Simpsons episode selected here is actually the one to the left and almost off-screen, but the focus is on the next episode thumbnail. Is this the intended behaviour? To get here I've clicked Continue Watching from the main menu.

simp.jpg

GrimReaper
4 minutes ago, ReadySalted said:

See picture, I feel like the tv episode thumbnail/focus is in the wrong position. The Simpsons episode selected here is actually the one to the left and almost off-screen, but the focus is on the next episode thumbnail. Is this the intended behaviour? To get here I've clicked Continue Watching from the main menu.

Sorry, not following, as focus is on Play button there? And yes, More from Season has next episode thumb first in the row, what would be the point having same episode thumb there, you're already at that item detail screen?

ReadySalted

Yeah, I know it says "More from" but if you play or resume episodes this way then you never see the thumbnail for the episode you're about to watch. I'm not even sure why it has more episodes from, why would I want to skip episodes? Maybe I should just go through my library folders and choose episodes that way. I like to see the thumbs.

GrimReaper
3 minutes ago, ReadySalted said:

if you play or resume episodes this way then you never see the thumbnail for the episode you're about to watch

Because you're in TV Display mode.

3 minutes ago, ReadySalted said:

I'm not even sure why it has more episodes from, why would I want to skip episodes?

Sit-coms come to mind first.

4 minutes ago, ReadySalted said:

Maybe I should just go through my library folders and choose episodes that way. I like to see the thumbs.

As above, thumbs have been removed from TV mode as some users preferred it that way.