Incorrect/outdated Data not updating

invertedknife

invertedknife

My library doens't seem to be updating incorrect data or outdatetv show data. new episode titles are not showing up and incorrect airing dates keep getting pulled form tvdb. anyone else having this problem?

He is missing the "missing" and "upcoming" episodes.  This is probably related to the issues that are being reported with Upcoming TV.  We appear to not be creating the upcoming episodes anymore.

invertedknife

well some of the other shows are showing the upcoming information just fine.

In addition, the series search is simply not able to fetch new tvdb metadata. for legend of korra, i can't seem to even manually see the season posters (browse Images) using the search in the images tab.

Edited by invertedknife

MrWebsmith

I'm not seeing that on my setup but maybe its more isolated... 

can you provide:

series example(s) of the shows that are doing it...

maybe also a screencap showing what youre seeing and in what client your are looking at?

invertedknife

there are a few shows that are doing it. in the screen shot i have arrow's tvdb page and my media browser page and they don't match. some fo the shows that are doing it are. i am suing the web interface. the data is not updating at all. i tried forcing refresh of the show and the series as well. yes i have missing and upcoming episodes enabled

arrow

legend of korra

supernatural

the flash

543ed157b96e9_1.png

543ed163edf43_2.png

Edited by invertedknife