Why can not adjust play speed via android TV app?

ShakeC

only in android TV app

1. For the same movie, my Sony TV cannot adjust the playback speed, but I can adjust the playback speed on the Android phone with the Android TV version app
2. Not all movies are not good, some can be and some are not
3. I have checked the audio settings, it seems that there is no problem

4.The app version is the latest and has been uninstalled and installed

微信图片_20230118122328.jpg

微信图片_20230118122324.jpg

微信图片_20230118122310.jpg

Edited by ShakeC

seanbuff
53 minutes ago, ShakeC said:

but I can adjust the playback speed on the Android phone with the Android TV version app

you're running the Android TV app on your Android phone? did I read that right?

5 hours ago, seanbuff said:

you're running the Android TV app on your Android phone? did I read that right?

yes,Since I had a problem with my TV sony xr65a90j that I couldn't adjust the playback speed, I tried running the Android TV app on my Android phone and found that adjusting the playback speed worked fine.

Now I find that all movies with 5.1 channels cannot adjust the playback speed, but other movies can

2 hours ago, ShakeC said:

Now I find that all movies with 5.1 channels cannot adjust the playback speed, but other movies can

Hi.  If you are bitstreaming audio (like DD or DTS) then the speed cannot be adjusted.  If you always want to adjust speed, then select the Audio option "Mix down to stereo" in the playback settings.

On 1/18/2023 at 9:27 PM, ebr said:

Hi.  If you are bitstreaming audio (like DD or DTS) then the speed cannot be adjusted.  If you always want to adjust speed, then select the Audio option "Mix down to stereo" in the playback settings.

Problem solved, thanks for reply
I thought of a suggestion, is it possible to automatically set the audio to Mix down to stereo when adjusting the playback speed? Then resume bitstreaming audio when normal speed
Because the playback speed button is hidden, it really confuses me to think it's a bug