Skip to Last on Home Screen

PuffyToesToo

PuffyToesToo

On the main screen, where you see My Library, one has to do a lot of side scrolling to get to the end of the list sometimes (When you have a lot of separate libraries). But would it be possible to have an arrow at the right edge of the screen (much like exists for the libraries on the homepage to engage the side scroll) that would take you directly to the last item? Thanks. 

(Now that I think about it, a skip to the end option for the libraries themselves would be very handy.)

Also, when I favourite just a few seasons of a TV show, it does not show up under faves tab unless I choose the entire show. Can we have those listed, and also keep the heart icon visible at all times to favourite something? Usually its there for a split second and then disappears. 

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

and also keep the heart icon visible at all times to favourite something? Usually its there for a split second and then disappears. 

Hi, it's there as long as you keep the mouse over the poster, right?

• Thanks 1

PuffyToesToo
9 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, it's there as long as you keep the mouse over the poster, right?

Movies yes. TV Shows at the root folder, yes, but not individual seasons or episodes. Also this only applies when using the computer. When using the TV ( I have Roku TVs), it only appears for a split second and then disappears, forcing me to navigate through the breadcrumb menu to access it.