Remote and Play To Issues

gcoupe

I'm probably not understanding how I'm supposed to use these functions in the MB universe, but I'm struggling with the following:

Scenario 1:

1. W8.1 Store App running on W8.1 tablet, MBT running on PC; both using MBS running on WHS 2011 system.
  2. Use App to choose Music album. Choose MBT as player.
  3. Start playing album. No reaction from MBT; no sound. Function not implemented in MBT?

Scenario 2:

1. W8.1 Store App running on W8.1 tablet, W8.1 Store App running on PC; both using MBS running on WHS 2011 system
  2. Use App on tablet to choose Music album. Choose App on PC as player.
  3. Start playing album. App on PC starts playing album.
  4. On the controlling App (on the tablet), the Play controls show a "Play" icon (between the Prev and Next icons). Since the track is actually playing; shouldn't this be a "Pause" icon?
  5. Touching the Play icon pauses the music (and the icon remains showing as a Play icon).
  6. Touching the Play icon again does nothing. I can't resume playing the track.
  7. The volume control buttons don't control the volume; instead the " - " icon acts as a mute, the " + " acts as unmute.
  8. Shouldn't the "mute" icon light up in its active state to indicate that mute is enabled?

Scenario 3:

1. W8.1 Store App running on W8.1 tablet, MBT running on PC; both using MBS running on WHS 2011 system.
  2. Select Remote function on App and choose MBT as target.
  3. The arrows/OK pad often does not appear - particularly if I've been using the Play To function. Looks like a bug to me.

Scenario 4:

1. W8.1 Store App running on W8.1 tablet, W8.1 Store App running on PC; both using MBS running on WHS 2011 system.
  2. Select Remote function on App and choose App on PC as target.
  3. Remote controls do not appear, only a disabled set of Play To controls. Bug or not implemented?

Thanks.